Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Lovin'

Summer lovin' had me a blast...We built a raised vegetable bed! Hooray! I bought some good stuff to mix with the dirt so I can hopefully grow some yummy vegetables this year. The Bug loved helping. Actually, I think he'd love a little sandbox someday. It was so easy to build the bed! Although, Mr. Fixit is quite handy with his power tools...I think he'd make a good carpenter! Check out www.thepioneerwoman.com for tips on how to build a raised bed.

And what could beat having Bath time after a long day outside?

hmm...sleep time!

3 comments:

  1. I love your raised bed! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A regular Martha Stewart!!! Is it organic????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - after V-ball yesterday, Miles does certainly need a sand box, he was having a ball in the sand! Love your raised bed! If only I could get on it!!! So many projects, so little time!

    ReplyDelete