Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend update

We have been busy at work this weekend! Mr. Fixit is doing quite well with his list. He finished cleaning up the yard and got car #1 in working order. I'll have the juicy details on car #2 later this week...you don't want to miss this! A big thanks to our friends who helped us out with the yard, the car, painting, and watching the bug!

The landscaper came to look at our yard on Saturday. I'm very excited to get started on that project this summer. She's got some great ideas to transform our yard...I can't wait! Flower beds and vegetable gardens and vines...oh my!

Hopefully the bathroom will be done this week and I'll post before and after photos :)

I think that I might just become a home-body this summer with all of these projects.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So thats what you've been up to. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures too - Actually I can't wait to come and see your bathroom, good for you getting so much done!!! That's great! I guess I don't have to put the world's longest comments on here since I see you - but it's just not enough!!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete