Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Delicious!

I think I may have just had the best cup of coffee ever! And the best part? I didn't even go to Starbucks...I made it in the comfort of my own home. I made some nice strong organic caribou coffee (no, I don't HAVE to have organic coffee), then I added White Chocolate Coconut creamer. It is divine! Can you smell it? I might just drink coffee all day today and neglect the caffeine tremors and calories.

Want to know what else is delicious? Bug napping! I love it! Now, I just need a good book to read while I enjoy my 3rd cup of coffee. I must confess, I've read the Twilight series, and I don't think I'll ever enjoy a book as much as I enjoyed those. Weird, huh? I think my husband is a little worried about me. I never thought that I would so much enjoy a high-school-girl, vampire-love, werewolf-protecting book so much. Well, in my defense, I was not really into the werewolf story line. Any good books out there that you've read lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment