Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Friday!!

Ooooh, I'm so excited it's Friday. You would think that I didn't have much to be excited about- I'm working 12 hour nights all weekend. BUT, it is Friday. The bug is at the babysitter's. My house is getting cleaned. I'm gearing up for a yard sale, so all my junk is getting moved outside!

Mr. Fixit is having Lasik eye surgery on Monday. We are going to stay with my dear friend Rachelle! I'm so happy for both of these activities. I'm glad Mr. Fixit will not have to worry about contacts and glasses and dry eyes and...whatever else goes along with having not perfect vision. And it's the perfect reason to visit with my best friend, see her little guy, and see how big her tummy is getting (she's having a baby in August!).

Are you longing for a summer treat, but don't want to take in a lot of calories? I just discovered a yummy snack. Tastes kind of like a Skinny Cow. Just take a graham cracker and break it in half (so you have 2 squares together). Put a little fat free cool whip (or light, whichever you choose) in the middle to make a sandwich. Freeze. Eat. Enjoy all 85 calories of it!!

Before you know it, your legs could look like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment