Monday, June 1, 2009

Zoo

We went to the zoo Friday. As you can see, Bug wasn't too excited to get into his stroller at first. But then he spent the next 1 1/2 hours pointing at all the animals! He loves to point at everything (and when he knows he's in trouble, he points at me and shakes his head). So, it was a "double pointer" day. Pointing on both sides at all the different animals. I think we will have to add the zoo to our frequented places. (Target, zoo, DQ, etc). He did strike a couple senior picture poses for me too! We visited the Tiger. When we walked over there, the Tiger was acting all sleepy and uninterested in us. Then I let Bug out and started walking away from him...and the tiger ran over and started pacing in front of him. Sounds almost like a "mommy of the year" award...don't worry, there was a glass wall and fence in between them!


After working the night shift all weekend, I missed him so much. Wish he would have just cuddled with me for awhile...but he's too busy for that mushy stuff!! And such a Daddy's boy...so when Dad is around, Mom is invisible!

The vegetables are still alive. And, my sweet corn is up! Woo-hoo!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the 'peeking around the tree' picture! And check out those legs....I just want to pinch them.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. an emu in north dakota?
    bet he/she's homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the tree photo. What a cutie. We ended up going to the zoo on Friday as well. When Ben got to the deer he pointed at it and said "Bubba" followed by a shooting sound "pshu pshu". It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie took Ethan to the zoo last week too and the Tiger was pacing as Ethan was walking around oblivious to the Tiger and I guess the Tiger's ears were down and he was ready to strike! Then Ethan fell down and the Tiger actually did pounce, hit the glass and everything - sounds very exciting - I wonder if they pay that Tiger??!? Very cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures - love them all - miss our little guy - can't wait until he gets to come play with us. Grampa will even have to change a diaper!!! My garden isn't very good - except for the two things I really care about - tomatoes and cucumbers and pumpkins of course for Miles!

    ReplyDelete