Thursday, June 11, 2009

Annual Weekend

We had a great weekend with friends on our "annual" mini vacation. We enjoyed the zoo, aquarium, and little amusement park. Bug loved the zoo. He had his pointers out! Got to see zebras, lions, giraffes, fish, etc. He enjoyed the aquarium- sharks, sting rays, puffer fish, etc. He didn't enjoy the carousel ride so much...screamed and cried through the whole thing. I think that the worker cut the ride a little short because he was crying. Those poor kids who didn't get their money's worth!
I was able to do some retail therapy on the trip! The dogs were happy to see us when we got home. I think they had a nice time with our godson while we were out of town though!

Smile, Miles!
Liked this zebra

Fabulous ride...
I said smile, kid!
I give up...I know, you'll smile when you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment