Monday, June 15, 2009

Bike Trailer

It's official, we've busted the bike trailer out of the box! Saturday went on a nice ride down by the river, and back home. Bug was loving the ride! He was awake the whole ride, and not a word from him. He was connected to my bike- since I'm home with him mostly, it will be nice for us to go on bike rides during the day! We had a great weekend with friends. Took a couple of walks that conveniently ended at Dairy Queen...yippee!

Napping is always good after an afternoon of lots of play. I think this photo looks similar to the pictures in the pregnancy books. Isn't it usually titled, "Your growing fetus"?

I'm looking for a title for this one!
Can't believe my little bug is 14 months old! He's starting to speak his own language. I have no idea what he's saying, but he seems to know exactly what he means! He did copy me the other day when I said "Choo-Choo". Oh, the things a mother gets excited about!

The front landscaping is coming right along also. E pulled up the rest of the flower bed and planted the other day. My plant vocabulary is quickly growing daily! She's planted globe flowers, tickseed, yarrow, anemone (I thought this was only in the ocean), and bell flowers! Just need a few finishing touches before we start the next project! Beds along the fence! Here's a taste of the front...

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE hearing about what you guys are up to. Keep up the good work (with parenting AND blogging!).

    Your gardens/flower beds are looking fab. You are inspiring me....I keep thinking I need to plant some lavender out in front.....I love the smell of it. Plus, we have some dead bushes that need replacing near the house. Maybe I'll tackle that in spring.

    xo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of him sleeping (hopefully he'll sleep at Nana's next week - keep whispering that to him every day!!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking great!!! Although I'm sorry that you have to call chaperoning a Sr. High trip "vacation." Sad. Our lives are so sad! :)

    ReplyDelete