Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday and Wired

Well, Bug had a horrible last couple of nights. He was up for the majority of both nights. 1st Night was with dad, and last night was with me. Good thing I was on a night schedule (worked the last 3 nights). He woke up at 1:00 and I put him back to bed at 1:30. Then he was up from 4:00 on. We went to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) registration today. That should be fun :)

Mr. Fixit is working like mad to get the basement done. Saturday he and a buddy rented a cement saw and jackhammer and cut the drains for the bathroom. Of course, there had to be a little problem that they ran into...there was a sewer line/pipe that popped out of nowhere while they were cutting, and the jackhammer went right into the lid of the pipe. So, they were taking on a bit of gas! Eww...

The landscaping is complete! E and I (hee-hee sounds funny) finished laying the mulch on Saturday. Everything looks great. Photos to come. And we are enjoying green peppers and tomatoes from the garden. BLTs today for lunch!

And now...I'm off to nap...Bug is pretty much comatose...I think I'll join.

1 comment: