Thursday, September 3, 2009

The year of the yard...

As we speak, the yard is being watered. If we spoke earlier today, it was while the yard was being watered. If we speak this afternoon or evening, please note that it will be while the yard is being watered. Why this craziness? We overseeded on Sunday with hopes to get really nice grass. You know, the kind you want to roll around in? So, this is my yard before, and here it is at present...

I know, it looks like we need to bail it!

Bug is cuter than ever...so is his buddy Ben! They had a great time at the carnival playing on the blow up slide with the big kids! Bug wanted to get into the dunk tank too. Oh, and look who's walking in my shoes!

3 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin cute - I can't wait to squeeze him and give him all kinds of kisses this weekend - his mom and dad too!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your yard will be awesome when it's all done growing. I can almost see you all rolling in the grass. Cute little bug! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Miles in your shoes. What does Jim think about that photo? You took it when he wasn't around, didn't you.

    ReplyDelete