Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frozen Tundra?


What a beautiful day in the Frozen Tundra (as some of my friends like to call it). I say, "That's the nice way of putting it." I love being a mom...have you ever heard me say that? We had a play-date with a couple of our MOPS friends at a local play-land. Bug really enjoys playing on the cars and going down the slide. Mr. Fixit had the day off. His morning started with a little bit of bird hunting. We went on a family hike this afternoon in a beautiful park. I love Fall with all of the colorful leaves- it is my second favorite season, next to summer. But, what I love almost equally is when I get a chance to sneak in a few last days of fall before Jack Frost makes his way here. Today was one of those days...we hardly ever have 60 degree days in November! Stay away, Jack, we don't want you yet!!
Mr. Fixit took this photo of Bug and I on our hike.
I did say that I love being a mom, right? Each day we are learning new things- Bug's vocabulary is growing. He's able to communicate with us more and more. It's so nice that he can tell us what he wants sometimes! What a blessing he is to us.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture - thanks for sharing your day with us!

    I'm so glad you love being a mom.


    Kris

    ReplyDelete