Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunny Days


Miles is getting close to walking.  He's definitely a chicken though!  He doesn't like to take steps on his own when I encourage him to.  But, he will take a step without holding on from the coffee table to the sofa.  When he does, he thinks he is such a little stud!  He makes this big grunting "man sound" as to say "I'm so proud of myself.  Look what I can do, move one step without holding on!"






The snow has FINALLY melted in our town!  I thought it would be here until June at the rate it had been falling.  Today was beautiful out.  We enjoyed playing in the yard.



We are having a blast with all the birthday presents!  I, myself, am enjoying the drum set with tambourine  and maracas.  And to the fabulous uncle and cousins who got the John Deere radio- do you know there is no volume control on it?  It's indefinitely set to volume 10!  Wouldn't be so bad, but if I forget to turn it off, I'll hear a random "Moo", "Oink", or "Baa" in the middle of the night!  You can imagine what that does to me...

That's all for now!  Another day has come and gone, and the dogs have managed to avoid being sent off to camp!

   


                Lucky little girls!

1 comment: