Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh, M. G.!!

"M, Stay out of Macy's water dish. That is hers!"
"No, mommy. Mine water!"
"M, get down from the dirt pile. You are not allowed up there. That's the rules."
"Otay, mommy." (as he jumps around like a crazy man. I know it must have been confusing for him since I was trying to tell him he was doing something wrong- all the while taking a photo of it!) P.S. As he came walking by me he says "Cheeeeeese" with the cheesiest smile on his face! Wish I could have caught that photo!

"M, what are you doing with the yoga mat strap."
"Pittties, mommy. Miles' pittties."
"Your father is going to kill me."
"No, Mommy. Daddy work."How sweet it is to chase after this 2-year old all the day long!!

2 comments:

  1. Like mother like son!!! Especially in the first one where he is upset - just like you when you were that age LOL and the "pitties" oh, my - I think Miles is going to have a lot to get back at his mama when he gets older!!!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'glimpse into your day' post. Made me chuckle!

    oh, and why do you have a pile of dirt in the basement?

    Sybil

    ReplyDelete